About Me - Milton Laene Araujo

My photo
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
My name is Milton and I am a reader. I love to feed my mind with what if’s?, through stories.

7/11/15

When someone dies – my condolences to you!

When someone dies – my condolences to you!


My condolences to you! While I’m sorry to hear this, his or hers suffering is over, only the living will continue to suffer.

The living ones need your support and understanding. They may experience guilt they did not do enough. They may also experience rage toward the medical staff for not doing enough, or anyone else that possibly could be involved.

The trauma may continue for the next couple of months with periodic flair-ups after that.
Grieving is expected to last for, at least, 6 months…

So please, help them with your gift of listening –  and respond (help) afterwards.