About Me - Milton Laene Araujo

My photo
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
My name is Milton and I am a reader. I love to feed my mind with what if’s?, through stories.

2/08/11

What do we know about God?

A Connection with God!



I have had many conversations with Atheists! Some conversations ended in a small war of words, where I wanted to convey the existence of God, but was bombarded with questions about my faith. After many exchange of e-mails I was not up to par to respond to them. I made it clear that I wanted to learn about their way of life with no strings attached.

I had good reasons to approach an atheist. I was going through hard times, and I questioned the existence of a higher power. I was moved by their intelligence. To be honest with you, an atheist usually is very intelligent. They are able to debate the non existence of God like any scholar in bible studies. In other words, they study as much, if not more, than any priest, pastor, rabbi or any graduate in theology, however, with a contrary conclusion.

I admire any atheist. I admire anyone who believes that God doesn’t exist and that God was created to have all people concentrate in one single God, instead of all gods and goddess that have taken a large place in the life of our ancestors. I understand that an atheist live in search of a proof – a concrete proof that God exists. They can not understand miracles, and they are skeptical about anyone who claims to have been spared his or her life by a superior force, or a being, or an entity – which of, we call God.

Maybe they are right. I can not say with certainty that they are all wrong, as they can not ever assure that we, believers are right. It is a lost cause to try to understand their way of thinking, for it is extremely logical and filled with scientific proof. I truly believe in God, and I gained tolerance for all religions.

They are very expert about the bible, and they concentrate on its interpretation word by word, and find many discrepancies, that we overlook. We blindly accept the existence of God because we feel Him in our lives every day.

I've cheated death at least six times in my life, and I proclaim that God helped me to stay alive. I did not conquer cancer or anything in that sense, but I did not die in a fatal accident, where there was no chance for my survival – I walked away with not a scratch. I survived.

These experiences brought me closer to God.

It is very sad when human beings discard God as their protector. Yet, the same human beings, when in trouble say “Oh My God! This led me to believe that they have God because GOD is all that is, but they decline its existence as a cliché.For me, God is within us. And we can not fell God outwards. If we have the need to feel God outward, such as, moving a mountain or showing Its presence, we can not feel God within, and when we feel God within, the outward presence is not necessary. Imagine if God showed Himself and started moving things here and there. Everyone would say that it is Satan’s doings.

To obtain a connection with God, one needs to appreciate nature. Appreciate every living creature. It is necessary to respect every fellow. It is necessary to understand that we are all different, but everything that we do, is God experiencing Himself through us.
Going a little further, imagine God being alone, without anything else. God is all that is, however, He can not see its magnificence because God it everything. So, God created all living things to experience Himself. God placed living things in a different spectrum, and from that point he could then experience Himself.

Every one of us is God experiencing His magnificence. We live different lives, yet, when we place a living creature as a point B, God can then see what he truly is, with all changes and experiences every living creature does. When you commit a crime, God is experiencing himself with you. In this relative world that we live upon, there is no good without bad. We can only have one thing when the other exists. Yes, we need criminals and law maker followers. We need the good to experience the bad and be able to discern its difference. We live in a relative world, where one thing is related to another in an opposite way. We can only learn what is good by experiencing what is bad and comparing them. So God gave us the “arbitral”. We can do whatever we desire, and God will experience each one of us.



In the end, every soul will be united with God and make Him even more magnificent that what he truly is. God will see the good in each one of us, and accept our behavior as a necessity to create better way of living. It doesn’t mean that a human being who is addicted to sex have the right to commit a crime. It means that it is possible, and available, but there is the so called Man’s law. We need to abide by this law, for it was also created by God. Certain things are right and make sense as other things simply do not make sense. A good Judge will decide on this matter, and a Judge is also a Godly creation.

Without laws, we would be in a chaos.

Now, for those more intelligent beings, who believe that a different force may control our earth – I applaud them. Maybe it is true. We do not know God’s plan, and maybe this earth will be unbearable to live upon. Maybe we will have 2 degrees increase on our earth temperature every season, and have more water evaporating from the oceans and creating rain where never existed, and blizzards where it was not common. Maybe the Martians live underground. Maybe when we visited the moon we were told not to come back again. Maybe we receive energy and knowledge of other beings. Who honestly cares? This is a matter designed for our government to take care of. This information can be shared, but the time needs to be right.

It is a waste of time try to conspire against the course of life. It is a waste of time to be fanatic about the existence of UFO’s when we truly know that it can be possible and it will not change our life span of 100 years or less.

A connection with God means to live your life day by day and try to help others to endure this short span. A connection with God truly means that we can not persuade others to think as we think. We are not perfect, and only by acceptance we can have a productive life.

All the rest will come as it may.

Yours Truly,

Milton

Milton@ibt-efdt.com