About Me - Milton Laene Araujo

My photo
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
My name is Milton and I am a reader. I love to feed my mind with what if’s?, through stories.

7/25/13

Lake Worth, FL Scooter Place called: Lake Worth Scooters

Lake Worth Scooter  Sales, Service and Repair -

I took my scooter to be checked and "Yunier," the owner, took care of my scooter and made it perfect.
He is a great mechanic. He doesn't over charge or invent problems to make money. He deserves this add - So, when you decide to get a scooter, come to Lake Worth, FL and I promise you will find it with LAKE WORTH SCOOTERS -

Lake Worth Scooter has a special $750.00 per 2013 scooters 49CC. Get one, you will be glad you did. It runs for $5/week for me, and I have put 6000 miles on (ours) Scooter. We have a 2009, which was purchased in February 2011 with zero miles in a different store, with different owners. I started using Yunier's services in 2013. I have been in other places in between, but I have never taken the time to express my sense of gratitude for a place with a professional who truly knows inside and out the mechanics of a scooter, and loves what he does.

Lake Worth Scooters honors the warrantee from the manufacturer.

This post was updated 10/11/2013

If you had any bad experience ( with service anywhere with your scooter), share it with me by leaving a comment.

Milton Laene Araujo
 






Phone: 561-200-8736
Open Tuesday - Sunday  9AM to 5 PM
 1826 N. Dixie Hwy, Lake Worth, FL 33460


Email Lakeworthscooter@hotmail.com