About Me - Milton Laene Araujo

My photo
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
My name is Milton and I am a reader. I love to feed my mind with what if’s?, through stories.

7/02/16

Open Borders to the world

The time is here, now. All borders must be open and everyone will be able to pass. Passport is necessary. Once Into the country of your choice, you simply must be submitted to DNA testing, along with a chip that controls your whereabouts . You are allowed to stay as long as you desire, and work anywhere you are hired. It is simple: have every human being who visits  the US an invitation to stay. Conditions will be applied on a case per case situation, and survillance will be active for all immigrants. There will be a probationary time. Each country will copy this, and the world will be good.