About Me - Milton Laene Araujo

My photo
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
My name is Milton and I am a reader. I love to feed my mind with what if’s?, through stories.

9/01/11

What is important in life

What is life?
Life is a survival!

Observe earth from a satellite view!  See the earth from  "far away enough"  where you can se many large cities, as small conglomeration of bright spots. Observe the immensity of the earth.  Now...
Close your eyes for one minute and imagine yourself looking at a well designed wall, in a bathroom or kitchen ...yet, when you look at the corners you see dirt sports of midlew growing all over ... you are back into reality now! Let then, your thoughts go back to the satelite view of the arth - You are a dark spot on the marble of infinite immensity, which of  make all the difference.

Milton Laene Araujo